WATC Admissions Process
“The journey of a million miles begins with a single step.” – Lao-tzu
We are excited that you are taking your first step towards a brighter future with us here at the Western Arkansas Technical Center. Below you will find a detailed list of instructions to help get you started.
- Visit with your high school counselor prior to completing the admissions packet. Your high school counselor will have vital information (i.e. graduation requirements) for you to consider before applying to the Western Arkansas Technical Center.
- Complete an admissions packet (PDF will open in new tab). Be sure to sign the bottom of the registration form and the participation agreement along with a parent/guardian. Part of the admissions packet must be completed online, instructions for this portion are located inside the packet.
- Attend a Summer Orientation Session. Orientations will take place at the end of May each year. View the orientation sessions page to find out more about the sessions and to obtain this year’s dates.
- Make sure the WATC office as your test scores on file. We will let you know at orientation if you need to take action. Don’t be concerned if you’ve never taken an ACT exam. The WATC office will explain how to go about obtaining the appropriate test scores at the Summer Orientation Session.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our office at 479-788-7720. We’ll be glad to help you in any way that we can.