Enrollment in the UAFS Cyber Systems Program and the UAFS Robot Automation Program is conducted through high school counselors. Students in grades 10-12 are eligible for the program. If you are interested in the program, visit your high school counselor BEFORE time to choose your schedule for the next school year. Let your counselor know you want to be part of the next group! In the meantime, take classes that prepare you for success. In particular, take math classes! Take the ACT and reach for the highest scores possible! Listen for your school’s announcement that it’s time to choose your schedule for next year.
Be sure you meet the eligibility requirements for the program. Students will need to have met the following conditions:
- 2.0 GPA
- ACT of 17 in English, Math, AND Reading
*Note: Cyber Systems students will need to have a math ACT score of 23 or have
completed College Algebra by the 2 nd year of the program.
To apply for admission to the RWG program, students will need to complete the following:
- Step 1: Application for Concurrent Admission: Application is now online for concurrent student admission.
- Step 2: Complete the Participant Agreement Form: The participant agreement form will need to be signed by the student, parent/guardian, and school official (counselor or principal).
- Step 3: Registration Form: The two-page form must be completed AND signed to enroll you in the class.
- Step 4: Transcript: Through your high school counselor, you must supply your high school transcript. This provides UAFS with information that shows you are academically ready to start taking college courses.
For questions, contact Amanda Seidenzahl at 479-788-7780 or Amanda.Seidenzahl@uafs.edu.