Before New Student Orientation
Things to Consider
- Provide an official transcript for concurrent course work. The transcript must come directly from the university where the credit was awarded. This course work will not be on your high school transcript.
- Provide your Immunization Records, if you have not already done so. These must be received prior to registration. Please call our Records Office at 479-788-7230 with questions.
- Provide an official score report for AP or CLEP credit that you may have received.
- Follow us on facebook, twitter and Instagram
Choose a Major
- Explore THE MAJORS that UAFS has to offer
- Review a copy of YOUR DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
- Search the CLASS SCHEDULE to see when and how classes are offered towards your degree
If you have questions about which major may be right for you, contact the Advising Center at 479-788-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know the requirements for YOUR scholarship! There are credit hour and GPA requirements for all UAFS scholarships as well as the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship. All scholarship requirements are outlined in your scholarship contract.
- Complete your FAFSA
If you have any questions regarding Financial Aid, contact 479-788-7090 or email@example.com
- A Username and Temporary Password are sent to admitted students in the UAFS acceptance letter.
- Students must change this temporary password in the Portalguard Management System PRIOR to Mane Event New Student Orientation.
- After changing the temporary password, students are REQUIRED to bring their Username and NEW Password with them to NSO!
If you have questions regarding your username/password, contact our Help Desk at 479-788-7460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Advising Center at 479-788-7400 or email@example.com if you or one of your guests require any special accommodations or have any dietary restrictions.