Online Testing and Proctoring Procedures
On- and Off-Campus Testing for Online Courses
If you are enrolled in web-enhanced or hybrid courses, you must take all the major exams in the classroom. The exams will be proctored by instructors.
- The student, in collaboration with the faculty, is responsible for securing the off-campus examination site.
- Examination sites must be approved in advance by the faculty teaching the course with faculty notification to the Dean. Alternate examination procedures must be approved in advance by the Dean.
- Approved sites may include other institutions of higher learning, secondary schools, and for-profit examination centers.
- Proctors at an approved site must certify that the examination was completed under supervision.
- The student is responsible for any costs incurred for testing at an off-campus site.
- UAFS Proctor Approval Request Form (PDF will open in new tab)