Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Advising
What majors do they advise?
- Biology and Biology with Life Science Teacher Licensure 7-12
- Chemistry and Chemistry with Biochemistry concentration
- Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Computer & Information Systems (Programming, Networking, Database, Website Design, Security and Game Design)
Entering transfer IT majors need to schedule a meeting with Mr. John Hightower, 479-788-7883, to review transfer credit prior to scheduling an advising appointment in the STEM Advising Center.
- Mathematics and Mathematics with Teacher Licensure 7-12
How do I know if I am advised here?
- You have declared a major listed above
- You are not taking any student success courses
- You have completed a minimum of 24 non-developmental credit hours post high school graduation
How can I get more advising information?
Who do I contact?
Math-Science Building; Suite 114