If you are enrolled at a university other than UAFS and need to have your exams proctored, we invite you to use our services at the Gordon Kelley Academic Success Center (ASC) located in Vines Building, Room 202. Proctoring arrangements must be made in advance. The ASC is closed for state and federal holidays and also various days between semesters. Please call ahead to schedule your exam (479-788-7675).
An administrative proctoring fee of $30.00 is required for each exam. The proctoring fee is non-refundable and must be received on the day of the exam either by major credit card, cash, check or money order made payable to the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith. Payment by phone can be made with a credit card. Please call 479.788.7060 for UAFS cashier services.
We do not provide return mailing for exams. If your school or company does not provide return postage for a paper-based exam, then you are responsible for postage. Please bring a postage paid envelope at time of testing.
- Contact your institution for approved proctor sites.
- Your instructor/institution is required to contact this office and provide the test administration guidelines for approval by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your instructor/institution must fill out the test administration guidelines for each exam by completing the Correspondence Test Intake Form. (PDF will open in a new tab)
- You are required to contact the ASC to schedule an appointment for testing after your instructor/institution has sent your test to this institution. Appointments must be made 48 hours prior to testing.
- It is your responsibility to contact your instructor to verify whether or not your test has been mailed to this institution. If you miss an exam deadline, it is also your responsibility to contact your professor for an extension.
A current and valid photo identification that includes a signature is required (driver’s license, passport, or state issued ID).