The Gordon Kelley Academic Success Center (ASC), located in Vines Building, Room 202, offers proctored testing for full-online/synch UAFS course exams and third-party assessments.
- A request to provide proctor services must be made at least 48 hours prior to test date.
- Testers are required to contact the ASC to schedule an appointment after instructor has sent test materials to the ASC. Testers must contact the ASC at least 48 hours prior to their desired test date.
- Any missed exam deadlines are the responsibility of the test taker to contact instructor for an extension and reschedule with the ASC.
Faculty, school administrators, and campus partners needing to have exams proctored must make arrangements in advance. UAFS Faculty, please complete a Web Test Intake Form in order to provide us with all necessary information for test administration 48 hours prior to scheduled test dates. Email ASC@uafs.edu or call 479-788-7675 with specific inquiries or to receive more information on approval process, proctor service guidelines, and availability.
- Faculty Request for ASC Proctor MAKE-UP Intake Form (PDF will open in a new tab)
- Faculty Request for ASC Proctor WEB Intake Form (PDF will open in a new tab)
Faculty may refer to the ASC Spring 2021 Testing Plan and ASC Proctored Exam Procedures for assistance or may contact the ASC with questions.
- ASC Spring 2021 Testing Plan (PDF will open in a new tab)
- ASC Proctored Exam Procedures (PDF will open in a new tab)
- A current and valid photo identification that includes a signature is required (driver’s license, passport, or state issued ID).
- UAFS Students:
- The ASC will proctor full-online/synch UAFS course exams without any additional fees to the students.
- Students needing proctoring services for outside universities:
- NOTE: Due to COVID-19, the ASC is currently only proctoring exams for UAFS students.
- An administrative proctoring fee is required for third-party exams. The proctoring fee is non-refundable and must be received on the day of the exam either by major credit card, cash, check, or money order made payable to the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith. Payment by phone can be made with a credit card. Please call 479.788.7060 for UAFS cashier services.
- We do not provide return mailing for exams. If your school or company does not provide return postage for a paper-based exam, then you are responsible for postage. Please bring a postage paid envelope at time of testing.