Requirements for Completing the FIN 1521 Challenge Exam
Students wishing to attempt the challenge exam will need to do the following:
- Obtain a "FIN 1521 Personal Finance Application" form from their respective advisors.
- Pay a fee of $20 to the Cashier's office prior to scheduling the exam.
- Take the completed form and receipt to the Academic Success Center (Vines Building, room 202) and present both in order to schedule the exam.
- On the scheduled test date, bring a Scantron (Form 882-E) and a photo ID.
- Complete the exam on the date and time scheduled.
The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
Only one attempt will be allowed. See department for passing score.