Requirements for Completing the FIN 1521 Challenge Exam
Students wishing to attempt the challenge exam will need to do the following:
- Obtain a "FIN 1521 Personal Finance Application" form from their respective advisors.
- Pay a fee of $20 to the Cashier's office prior to scheduling the exam or click here to pay online.
- Email Latisha Settlage in order to schedule the exam. Be prepared to send her both the application and copy of the receipt.
- Watch your email for additional instructions for Dr. Settlage.
- Complete the exam on the date and time scheduled.
The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
Only one attempt will be allowed. See department for passing score.