The Gordon Kelley Academic Success Center administers proctored exams for all full-online/synch classes at UAFS. All tests are by appointment only. Students must schedule at least 48 hours in advance. Students can email ASC@uafs.edu or call 479.788.7675. The ASC does not proctor retests, Examity tests, or final exams. The ASC does not have the capacity to proctor UAFS course exams remotely.
- Instructors must provide a completed intake form including number of students in course, testing window, and amount of time allowed for exam.
- Testing windows for only one course per day will be allowed to end on any given day if the class is larger (or up to 40 students if courses are small in enrollment). Testing dates may have to be adjusted based on limited seating following social distancing guidelines. Test ending date determinations will be made on a first come first served basis and faculty will be contacted if changes are needed.
- Faculty Request for ASC Proctor WEB Intake Form (PDF will open in a new tab)
- Faculty Request for ASC Proctor MAKE-UP Intake Form (PDF will open in a new tab)
Faculty may refer to the ASC Spring 2021 Testing Plan and ASC Proctored Exam Procedures for assistance or may contact the ASC with questions.
- ASC Spring 2021 Testing Plan (PDF will open in a new tab)
- ASC Proctored Exam Procedures (PDF will open in a new tab)
For students with testing accommodations, instructors and students may coordinate with ADA Services.
Testing inquiries may be emailed to Dana Andreassen, Coordinator of Disability Services. The ADA Office is located in Vines 128.
Students enrolled in online classes who must take their exams in a location other than the ASC must follow the procedures outlined here.