UAFS offers free online tutoring, on-demand, through Brainfuse. Students can access live homework help from Brainfuse certified tutors in a variety of college subjects. Tutors and students communicate in real time through the Brainfuse Online Classroom. Whatever a student types, draws, or shares on the screen, the tutor sees, and vice versa. All sessions are recorded for later review.
Business, Computers and Technology, English for Speakers of Other Languages, Health Professions, History, Math, Reading, Science, Spanish, Writing, and more…
Student Dashboard Features:
- Connect with Live Tutors 24/7
- Submit writing assignments to the Writing Lab for review
- 24/7 Question Center
- Personalized skill building and test prep
- Use of eParachute to discover strengths and unique talents for career planning
- Form online study groups
- Schedule live sessions with peers/faculty using Meet™ and Brainwave™ collaborative whiteboard (audio capable)
- Record and email live tutoring sessions and video notes
- Utilize foreign language lab for on-demand support and vocabulary building
Blackboard Home Page > Community Tab > ASC Tutoring Services > Brainfuse Tutoring (link in left-hand main menu).
Students can also access Brainfuse through their Blackboard course shell set up by specific instructors.