Blackboard Full Certification Training Spring 2016
- Unit 1 - Friday, March 4, 2016, Vines 236, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Unit 2 - Friday, March 11, 2016, Vines 236, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Unit 3 - Friday, March 18, 2016, Vines 236, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Unit 4 - Friday, April 1, 2016, Vines 236, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Unit 5 - Friday, April 8, 2016, Vines 236, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Presentation Session – Friday, April 22, 2016, Vines 236, 2:00-4:00 pm
General Instructions to all trainees:
To log on the training course, please go to http://learn-test.uafs.edu. Please read through the Getting Started folder and take the Course Policy Validation Quiz. Then go to the Online Orientation folder, click the link for Getting Ready to Take an Online Course, and watch the orientation videos for Blackboard Learn 9.1. Then take the orientation quiz.
There is also a training shell Training – Your Username – BLS Learn 9.1 cert in the system. You will use this shell to build your online course in the training sessions.
For the 1st day of the training, make sure your training shell is in the system. Also, please bring a digital photo of yourself, your course syllabus, and any other digital materials you plan to use in your online course.