Tips for Success
You may assume that an online version of a course will be easier than its in-class counterpart. This is not the case. Learning online can offer many benefits that a traditional face-to-face class doesn't, but it also introduces some challenges. It takes self-discipline and good time management skills to be successful in online courses.
The following suggestions will help you succeed in this course.
· Be prepared. Make sure to have access to any materials you need for the online portion of the course.
· Do not fall behind! It is harder to catch up than to stay on top of things.
· Be proactive. Seek help if needed.
· Participate in all modules and have all assignments completed.
· Allot a specific time for working on course assignments, and stick to it!
· Provide timely feedback so we can improve the course.
Take control of your own learning. Give yourself a chance to succeed!